University Hospitals of North Midlands: The Largest UK Series – Mechanical Thrombectomy in Acute Ischaemic Stroke produces improved clinical outcomes and cost benefits
Click here to view the winner’s story
- Croydon Health Services Trust, The Croydon Respiratory Team
- Dorset HealthCare University Foundation Trust and Dorset Police, Redesign of the Criminal Justice Liaison and Diversion Service in combination with Street Triage
- Hampshire Hospitals Foundation Trust, Specialist Dementia Team (An Enhanced Model of Care)
- Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust, Crisis and Intensive Home Treatment Team
- Livewell Southwest CIC, Beating Leg Ulcers is a competitive sport!
- Modality Partnership, Modality Partnership Community Rheumatology Service
- North West Severe Asthma Operational Delivery Network, North West Severe Asthma Service
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Trust and Sandwell & West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group, Lessons from Sandwell & West Birmingham Diabetes model (DICE) regarding future of Diabetes services – the way forward?
- The London Pathways Partnership, London Pathways Partnership (LPP): services for people with personality disorder who are at high risk of serious offending
- University Hospitals of North Midlands, The Largest UK Series -Mechanical Thrombectomy in Acute Ischaemic Stroke produces improved clinical outcomes and cost benefits.