Socitm is the professional network for digital leaders in the transformation of public services. We are the membership association for these professionals and currently represent over 700 public and private sector organisations. We offer a wide range of member benefits, undertake industry recognised research, run national and regional conferences and provide advisory services through our Socitm Advisory business. We have represented our members, led on digital and ICT thought leadership, successfully delivered transformation programmes and engaged with the national government for decades.
Socitm Advisory is well established within the public sector as a consulting organisation with strength in the:
- effective use of technology
- achievement of benefits through business process change and transformation
- development of digital strategies
- review of commercial frameworks to provide efficiency savings
- delivery of programme resource
Since inception, Socitm Advisory has undertaken over a 1,000 projects delivered through our permanent bench of consultants. Programmes range from ICT review, strategy/TOM design and technical consultancy to the business transformation of major service areas and complex commercial review. Our traditional footprint is within the local government arena although we have delivered programmes in government, ‘blue light’, health and third sectors.
Board level role with the remit to develop Advisory opportunities within key clients, providing a scalable, innovative and quality based resourcing structure underpinned by best in class strategic, operational and commercial practice and process.
Recent programme examples:
- Assistive Technology programme review at Norfolk CC
- Interoperability solution development including business case for an STP GDE region.
- Social Care IT reviews including options appraisals, procurement & commercial advisory.
- Programme Management of new Social Care system implementations e.g. Durham CC