NHS Charities Together
As the national charity for NHS Charities, we champion and support the work of more than 137 member organisations. These fantastic organisations provide a huge amount of support every day to the NHS in order to enhance the patient experience.
NHS Charities Together:
- Represents, supports and champions the work of over 136 NHS Charities.
- NHS charities give £1 million every day to the NHS improving patient care and experience.
- NHS charities fund major capital projects, pioneering research and medical equipment at our hospitals, helping patients access the best possible care when they need it most.
- NHS Charities play a key role in mobilising volunteers to support NHS staff, brightening wards and waiting areas with colourful and engaging art and building an important link between our hospitals and our communities.
- Other NHS charities support mental health trusts, community health trusts and ambulance trusts.
- NHS Charity funds and services are above and beyond what the NHS alone can provide, touching lives and making a huge difference to millions of people when they are at their most vulnerable.
More information about NHS Charities Together can be found here