Entering the 2018 HSJ Awards is your opportunity to share your projects and to celebrate, recognise and reward the contribution of your staff and organisation - these awards serve as an annual programme of learning, not a single reflection. Through a journey of analysis and collaboration, as well as an expert judging process, entrants are able to benchmark their contributions to healthcare excellence and develop their projects with partners across the UK and further afield. View all the categories and start your entry here.
New for 2018!
- For the first time HSJ will be able to provide feedback on each and every entry
- A new judging stage adding a new level of rigour, checks and balances
- Six new categories celebrating diversity, partnerships, digital participation, improvements in culture personalised care and medicines optimisation
Who should participate?
- Healthcare professionals wishing to share best practice
- Teams looking for recognition for exceptional work
- Organisations celebrating improvements in patient outcomes
- Private organisations wishing to showcase their partnerships
Why you should enter:
- Benchmark your work against over 1500 other projects, people and organisations in the largest healthcare awards programme in the world
- Celebrate your people and their efforts in improving patient outcomes, increased efficiencies and disseminating best practice
- Improve staff morale through the recognition and reward which only the HSJ Awards programme provides
For more information
- Call or email Ryan Saunders for information on entry criteria or to discuss your projects - 0207 608 9043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download our comprehensive entry guide on the categories, criteria, entry and judging process